Tuesday, January 4, 2011

About Me

Hi, my name is John Berdon Cox, and I am a freshman in high school. I am currently enrolled in the Kinkaid School. I am fifteen years old with 2 younger siblings, one is 12 and the other is 3. I have been attending the Kinkaid school since I was in Pre-Kindergarden. I like to play sports a lot, and recently in the last 3 years I have really been hooked on golf.

I may not be the biggest reader in the world, but I still like to read when I have some free time. The books that I like to read are almost always sport books, or war books. My favorite books include Friday Night lights, The Little Red Book, and I have just recently started to read a golf book called The Greatest Game Ever Played. I like to read these sports books because I like to play sports, and when I read sports books I can relate to the situations that are happening in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment